.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
Last month McCoy had a soccer tournament in St. George. I got to go with him for the President's Day weekend. We had a great time just the two of us. We could burp and whatever without anyone complaining. We went around St. George and ate out at restaurants and stayed in a motel (Note to self: don't ever get a "smoking" room, even it's the last room in the world)..jpg)
McCoy and his team did well, considering. They were playing up in the 14 age group because a couple of their guys are 14, but then the tournament decided to combine the 14 with 15 year olds and suddenly we have our 12 year olds playing with boys who already ahve their learner's permit. But they played hard and even won some respect even if they didn't quite win.

2 comments:
Well, what a fun time for father and son. No girls, Just the boys!!! And I'm going to have to talk to you about the burping!! Good Grief..... Love you ...
I'm glad you burped,,, I'm a big fan of burping,, come over to my house in denver for the weekend and you can burp whenever you want to!! It's so fun to see McCoy loving a sport and doing cool things like competing against boys with voice changes and facial hair starting.. ha ha. looks like fun out there!
Post a Comment