Tuesday, April 20, 2010

Bunny Brunch 2010



It seems like we just finished the last Bunny Brunch and all of a sudden it's March 20 and here we go again. The annual YW Camp fundraiser in the ward was a big success again this year. Everyone comes in the morning for breakfast, crafts, fingernails, photos with the Easter Bunny, and of course, balloon-a-gami with the Amazing McCoy.

3 comments:

Grandma H. said...

What would the Bunny Brunch be without MCCoy? We were happy to be able to attend and see all the Homers at work sharing their talents

Janelle said...

Can I fly McCoy out next week? I'm going to do a balloon theme party for Kaitlyn's friend party... I'd pay real well too!! I love your bunny brunch preparations too at 4 in the morning... how'd that fudge turn out?

Sheila said...

Did the fudge get made???? Love the pictures. It's nice that YW's keeps you guys doing fun and interesting things. I miss those days of doing things that are out of your comfort zone and having a blast doing it with the girls.