
Our Easter was great as usual even though it was so early this year. We successfully found new Easter dress for all the girls, not an easy task. The boys got new duds too but they are easy. We did the usual dying of eggs --six dozen. Uncle Brad was here so he got in on the action too. We have had a lot of egg salad sandwiches the past week. Keith and the kids went to Grandma and Grandpa Homer's for dinner while I helped my mom. She had surgery this week so I helped her get ready for Easter at her house. Then Keith and the kids came to Grandma and Grandpa Johnson's for the Easter Egg hunt and Egg Drop. The Egg Drop is really the highlight of Easter at the Johnson's. Everyone takes a raw egg and makes some sort of container to keep the egg from breaking when thrown over the garage roof onto the cement. The Homer's ruled this year. McCoy and Samantha's eggs were the last ones not broken. So they tied for f
irst place.

4 comments:
I can't believe how your kids are growing. They're almost too big to sit on the bench swing together. Cute, cute, cute. I'm so glad you are blogging. Yours look great and I look forward to having this glimpse into your lives.
It was just wonderful to have the kids here for Easter dinner. They bring a bit of joy to the occasion. Samantha and McCoy - congrats on your winning eggs. Aunt Janelle won the constest in her 6th grade. Uncle Steven helped her make the container for the egg.
GO TO YOUR COMMENT SETTINGS AND MAKE SURE YOU CHECK NOT TO SHOW THE WORD VERIFICATION AND MAKE IT SO A SEPARATE COMMENT WINDOW POPS UP.
GO TO YOUR COMMENT SETTINGS AND MAKE SURE YOU CHECK NOT TO SHOW THE WORD VERIFICATION AND MAKE IT SO A SEPARATE COMMENT WINDOW POPS UP.
Post a Comment