Friday, March 28, 2008

GO HUSKIES!!


We are very excited for Madeleine. She tryed out for the Hillcrest High Songleading Squad today. We are very happy to announce that she made the team! I guess we will be attending lots of basketball and football games. Lets go Huskies!


4 comments:

Sheila said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Sheila said...

Wow! That's awesome Madeleine. How are your Mom and Dad going to cheer for the Huskies when they are Bengals at heart?!? Have fun and don't forget to study.

Grandma H. said...

WOW!!! That is going to be soooo fun. Maybe I can get Grandpa ;H. to go to a game so that we can watch you shine!!! It can not be a cold day,however. I jut know you will be the best girl there. How many are in your group??

Kristin said...

Madeleine's dad is definitely not a Bengal at heart! I did like my Bengals however. Hillcrest is a great school too though. They don't bring home many sport trophies but their dance, musical theatre, and academics bring home all sorts of trophies and awards.

p.s. There were five songleaders chosen. A total of nine songleader/cheerleaders on her squad.