Saturday, June 27, 2009

Happy Father's Day

I know we didn't get any flowers or tomato plants at church for Father's Day, but the kids made me some great cards and some fun presents. Benjamin was beside himself waiting to give me my present--a Simpson's t-shirt. Samantha made me a nice laminated bookmark for my books.

For dinner we went to the Johnson's on Royal Lane. They're back in their home and getting everything fixed--new roof, new landscaping, new wood floor, new paint, etc. McCoy made some Father's Day hats for all of us with his crazy balloon-agami skills

Dad, wherever you are out there on the high plains of Wyoming--Happy Father's Day (too bad you didn't get to wear a balloon hat).

3 comments:

Marilee said...

Cute hats, and you gentlemen look stunning!

Janelle said...

That's hilarious!! That is just actually too funny.. I really like that picture.

I can't wait to see the changes in the Johnson home!

Lindsay Quinney said...

I thought that was so nice of Mccoy to make those hats. And thank you for including David, he really liked his!