This dance took my breath away. It was so beautiful and lovely and of good report and praiseworthy that it brought a tear. Through grace and control they were able to express a transcendent beauty that goes beyond dance on the stage--it speaks of what existence can be. This dance didn't have to express moaning despair or lyrical torment, it didn't have to pound the floor or roll around on the stage, it just freely floated away from the stage through well-practiced, disciplined technique--in other words, through exquisite grace. BTW, they kicked some serious tutu with this dance at the competition.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
I loved this dance. I have always liked ballet. Madeleine and Tessa are beautiful dancers.
I can pick my niece out of any dance because she is the BEST!!!!!!! You have such form and grace. And your face is always happy. I love that about you.
Post a Comment