Monday, May 4, 2009

Utah Dance Fest: Part VIII - Hollyrock

The girls finished up one last group tap dance on Saturday evening about 9:30pm. What a weekend! I just love the hopping energy of their tap dance. It makes me want to take tap dance lessons myself--it just looks so fun.

4 comments:

Lindsay Quinney said...

All of the dances looked so great! Good job girls!

Cindi said...

Holly cow. It looks like you guys have been all about dance for a bit. What talent they all have.

Aimee said...

I had a lot of fun watching all the dances. Thanks for posting.

Janelle said...

These dances are incredible and I have watched them more than once. You know I'm a big fan of the Homer girls and their dancing. Love the ballet. I think that it was my favorite. I liked it because it had a lot of different things going on and the dresses flowed beautifully. It was so graceful. Really fun you guys. Samantha, you have got some tude girl! And you guys did kick some serious tutu.... Good job on your competitions.