Tuesday, August 4, 2009

Boating with Brad, part II

With Craig finally here, we all went boating with Brad again on Friday afternoon at Deer Creek. It was windy and kind of choppy, which was perfect for the tube. We went all around bouncing kids on the tube. The others played on the beach in between shifts.

Finally, at the end the water started to calm down and I hopped in the water for some slalom waterskiing. It was great fun. Then Brad decided to risk his knee to get on his ski himself. He had a great run and didn't hurt himself. We had a great time and thanks go to Brad for his boat and his generous attitude with the kids.

4 comments:

Janelle said...

amen brother,,, amen.

it was a fantastic time and my girls loved being with mommy's brother uncle brad.

Grandma H. said...

Isn't it just way fun to go boating with Brad. I stayed home of course. One of these days I will venture out for an activity.

Sheila said...

Looked like fun times. Yeah for Brad!

Cindi said...

We love boating