Wednesday, February 3, 2010

Hazy Dayz of Winter




No way around it--January is the wintery month. In early January the kids had fun with the succesion of storms that came through dropping snow. And the coolest big brother in the world made a sledding "mountain" for the kids in the back, complete with colored food dye spray. Actually, the new snow was nice--now we're dealing with the inevitable inversions and smoggy valleys.

5 comments:

Janelle said...

Whoa, slow down McCoy! Ha Ha.. that looks fun. I remember the sledding hill in Royal Lane growing up. We used to make jumps and trails and actually got some good speed. I miss those days. We had a whole adventureland to play in on those hills. Fun post!

Mike said...

I'm sure it was fun...hard to tell though, it was all a blur as they sped down the hill!

Lindsay Quinney said...

Looks like so much fun! I remember making hills and jumps in our backyard when we were younger also.

Gretchen said...

We wish there was snow here, we just have the cold. The kids got new sleds for Christmas and still havn't used them. McCoy your an awsome big brother.

cynthia noorda said...

Your blog is so fun to look at! Your family is so CUTE!! I started posting again. It's hard to keep up sometimes!! Hope you are all doing great!