Sunday, February 14, 2010

Woo Hoo! Has it really been 20 years??

In January the nation saw the beginning of the 20th season of the Simpson's so we naturally had to celebrate, being the Homer's. We had a fun Springfeldian dinner and dressed appropriately and then watched the episode and the documentary. Brad even came over with his buddy Rhett Palmer. I wonder what he thinks of our crazy family.

4 comments:

Janelle said...

Who's idea was this little dinner party?? You guys crack me up,, and I love the bunk bed picture...

Lelani said...

that is hilarious!! so what was for dinner?

michelle's 10 things said...

Too bad we do not watch it. Then we could have another party for something. Wait! We are off the hook since we are not HOMERS. Sounds fun, though.

Grandma H. said...

Too bad there aren't more people like the keith Homer's. I love you!!