We went to St. George over the weekend for the girls dance competition. The weather was great as was the dancing. Madeleine's pointe solo was one point away from a perfect score 204/205. Tessa's jazz solo had tough competition but she was awesome and won her division. I know I am biased but the girls can dance. Madeleine and Tessa also did a jazz trio with their cousin Jenna and they won the duo/trio division. Their group dances got a 1st place for ballet, a 2nd place for jazz, and a 3rd place for tap. So they had a good weekend. Then Samantha competed for the first time in a group jazz, they got fourth. For some reason I do not have digital pictures of Tessa's solo, the trio, or Samantha. Look for them from the next competition in two weeks.
Tuesday, April 8, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
Alright, who is the ding bat judge who knocked off one stinkin' point?! Let's go get 'em kids!!!
Way to go you three little dancers. I am excited to see the dances this month and am really sad that we will be gone for the final years of the dance competitions and performances. I'm biased too, they really can dance though. Tessa looks so different with her braces off. It's not that far off Madeleine.
You guys are amazing! I wish we could see you dance in person. Janelle always tells us how good you are. I guess you must be since you practically won the whole competition! Good job and enjoy your success.
Post a Comment