Was this JUST for fun with the family or was it a "school project"? Whatever, you make me laugh, and I just love seeing what you are up to each time you post.
Yes, Aunt Marilee, this was JUST for fun and not for a school project. We should teach our students that they can be creative without being assigned and that they can have fun in a fun way, without all the yucky stuff. Like my mom always said, "we can make our own fun!"
That made me laugh! I always think the Snuggie is the dumbest commercial and who would EVEN buy those. They look like something monks would wear. Glad you enjoy keeping warm.
Am I the only one who calls 'yanking underware in your butt cheek' a snuggy????? They're not melvins, they're not wedgy's, they're snuggy's!!!
First of all, I have only seen the commercial once, and Bren and I were dying. She seriously struggled to get the phone, you nailed it Madeleine. And then the reading light,,could it get any cooler....?
We're all wondering why you purchased them? I think if I had a snuggy I would trip on it trying to get out to get the phone,,, that may be the problem, or how about your sleeves getting into the popcorn bowl? That may be a problem. Hilarious!!!!
this is funny and dorky. lol Keith, you haven't changed!!!! I almost bought one for Alyssa for college and Dain told me he almost bought one for me for Christmas. so I guess the commercial works???!!!! lol
14 comments:
You guys are so weird. They were up until 12:30am doing this snuggie post.
Was this JUST for fun with the family or was it a "school project"? Whatever, you make me laugh, and I just love seeing what you are up to each time you post.
I love that you actually bought those!!! Everytime we see the infomercial we crack up!! Yours was just at good!
It was Keith and the girls up late doing that post. They really do love their snuggies.
Yes, Aunt Marilee, this was JUST for fun and not for a school project. We should teach our students that they can be creative without being assigned and that they can have fun in a fun way, without all the yucky stuff. Like my mom always said, "we can make our own fun!"
Check out the real SNUGGIE commercial on youtube--I think the girls nailed it!
Duh, I forgot to put in the link:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TqHSIiAXdSU
That made me laugh! I always think the Snuggie is the dumbest commercial and who would EVEN buy those. They look like something monks would wear. Glad you enjoy keeping warm.
Am I the only one who calls 'yanking underware in your butt cheek' a snuggy????? They're not melvins, they're not wedgy's, they're snuggy's!!!
First of all, I have only seen the commercial once, and Bren and I were dying. She seriously struggled to get the phone, you nailed it Madeleine. And then the reading light,,could it get any cooler....?
We're all wondering why you purchased them? I think if I had a snuggy I would trip on it trying to get out to get the phone,,, that may be the problem, or how about your sleeves getting into the popcorn bowl? That may be a problem.
Hilarious!!!!
this is funny and dorky. lol Keith, you haven't changed!!!! I almost bought one for Alyssa for college and Dain told me he almost bought one for me for Christmas. so I guess the commercial works???!!!! lol
That was great. I was thinking of ordering one and you have convinced me that I should.
Tessa asked for one from Christmas this was one of two things she wanted. So we caved, and she loves it!
I think I need to try the snugglie!
I love this family!!!
Post a Comment