Friday, February 6, 2009

Little Hillcrest Husky Cheer Pups

Madeleine's cheer/songleaders squad at Hillcrest High School taught a little class this past wednesday and thursday for little cheerettes. So, Samantha and Kate got to perform at the half-time at tonight's (friday) Basketball game against Jordan High.

Grandma and Grandpa Johnson (President Obama gave him the night off) were even on hand to see the show. (We were sad that Amanda Sumner wasn't cheering that night for Jordan High School--she was at BYU trying out for their cheer squad).


Samantha had fun with her group of friends and Kate just gets right out in front of the crowd and turns on the cute.



3 comments:

Aimee said...

When I started the video Tuscanee came running over, sat on my lap, and said, "Kate."

I love the kick at the begining. It looks like you have another cheerleader in training!

Janelle said...

Very cute girls! Kate was showing some pizazz in the last few seconds. Way to go girls! I can't wait to see you in 10 years doing your thing too!

Sheila said...

The cutest cheerleaders in the group! Love the "wiggles" at the end of Kate's cheer.