(This picture is not very good it was an after thought after we ate,
but you get the idea.)
16 pound Turkey - FREE (I bought it during the turkey sales of Thanksgiving for 10.00 but sent in a 10 rebate for a ham or turkey --so free turkey.)
For dessert I had a pie in the freezer but the kids preferred making donuts out of more cheap Grand biscuits. So dessert .10 and they were delicious and fun to make!!!
Mashed potatoes - .55
Sweet potatoes- .27
Green Giant corn niblets-.10
Pillsbury's Grand biscuits -.5
Oranges-.40

10 comments:
Kristin,, you are my hero!!! You are honestly the bomb when it comes to frugal shopping. I need to take note. I just don't have the patience I guess... I should work on that, because that was a freaking amazing deal....Samantha is looking different.. did she lose more teeth? p.s. Love the cute new blog..
so how did you do your donuts?
You are awesome. Loved hearing about the bargains. Good job on being a frugal shopper. I go in coupon spurts--sometimes I do it and then I get too busy. It does take time and organization to pull it off. You are the coupon Queen. And dinner looks good too! I want a donut.
I am always so amazed at the wonderfulness of Kristin. That was quite the savings meal. Since Russ does the shopping, he does not bother with coupons - I couldn't get it together and I always let the coupons expire.
The donuts are so easy. Just cut a hole in the biscuit and fry in a frying pan with about 1/2 inch of oil. We also cut some biscuits into all donut holes. Then we rolled them in sugar and cinnamon sugar. Delicous!
The donuts are so easy. Just cut a hole in the biscuit and fry in a frying pan with about 1/2 inch of oil. We also cut some biscuits into all donut holes. Then we rolled them in sugar and cinnamon sugar. Delicous!
Kristin this summer when we come out, you will have to show me how to shop like that. I don't think I have ever made a nice dinner that cheap. I tried to find the coupons in the beer aisle like you showed me this summer, but they don't have them. I did get 45 dollars back this summer with the coupons I got in Utah.
Way to go!!! I am going to have to try out your donuts idea. Nate loves them and that look so easy!!!
Tell me about the coupons in the beer aisle--I don't really hang out in that aisle.
How long do the donuts sit in the oil? and what temperature do you cook them at? do you use your electric grill, or on your gas stove?
Post a Comment