We had a very green St. Patrick's Day. Everywhere we went we saw people wearing green. The playground at school, the grocery store, people walking on the street , it was fun to see so many people get into the spirit of the day.


We enjoyed a green dinner of green chicken over rice, broccoli, green jello, and shamrock floats (lime sherbet and sprite.)


Our little Leprechaun enjoying an afternoon snack of green milk and shamrock cookies.
5 comments:
I love your green dinner Kristin! Did you grow up with Sue doing the same for you 6? I'm so excited to see you guys next week....
wow, I even forgot it was St. Ptricks day and did not wear green. And I certainly did not have a green meal. Russ and I and bill & Carol went to a stak house for dinner. There was not a sign of green except the salad. Your family has the most fun!!!
I forgot it was St. Paddy's Day. I even took dinner to a friend and didn't use green anywhere. I am losing my marbles. Looks like you at a fun dinner though! Those cookies look tasty.
Hey--we ate green too. Must be a trend. What a fun family memory. What fun dinner is next?
I forgot to take pictures of our green dinner. The kids didn't think green mashed potatoes taste the same, even Declan said they weren't bad and he dosen't like potatoes. Looked like lots of fun.
Post a Comment