you guys have gone crazy over there.... what is up with the commercials?? However, I've never heard McCoy sing, that's a new hidden talent there buddy. What have you guys been up to over there??
This must be a commercial thats on a lot because Dawson comes home everyday singing it. He says they all sing it on the bus on the way home from school, wierd. I had never heard about it until Mccoy performed it, and now it is everywhere.
8 comments:
you guys have gone crazy over there.... what is up with the commercials?? However, I've never heard McCoy sing, that's a new hidden talent there buddy. What have you guys been up to over there??
That's too funny. Very creative. I'll have to see if my kids are up to the challenge!
Love your family. Weekly entertainment and it's better than TV. Good voice, McCoy
Yes in fact we are up for the challenge and we're working on it right now.
Landon
Well that was a wonderful surprise. McCoy, you are it. I like that commercial and always smsile when I see it. I don't think anyone can top that!!
and I liked the voice of the announcer. Very soothing....
Im still smilling.
The Homer Boys say that McCoy is awsome.
This must be a commercial thats on a lot because Dawson comes home everyday singing it. He says they all sing it on the bus on the way home from school, wierd. I had never heard about it until Mccoy performed it, and now it is everywhere.
Post a Comment