Thursday, March 19, 2009

Balloonagami with McCoy


There is a new hobby in the works at the Homer's. All the little ones are excited to watch their cool older brother make balloon animals, hats, and flowers with balloons. It's sort of a balloonish origami. He's going to do it at the YW Camp fundraiser next week. We hear pops as balloons break and we fight with balloon swords. If anyone is interested you can catch McCoy at the Goldstein's Bar Mitzvah on Thursday and Elder Dogood's homecoming on Saturday.

Check out McCoy's demonstration video:


Guaranteed to pump up any family get-together:


8 comments:

Marilee said...

McCoy has so many talents. WOW! You are amazing!

Aimee said...

McCoy, can we make requests? Tuscanee loves balloons!

Grandma H. said...

Did I hear the kids are weird?? They have so many talents and have soooooo much family fun. We Love them all

Grandma H. said...

McCoy, what is your next hobby going to be????? Yes, you are amazing and can do most anything you try.

Lelani said...

truly amazing!!! I think Keith's voice over talent is quite amazing too. ha ha ha

Sheila said...

So cool! McCoy, you are crazy talented. Keep it up and you can make some money to save for your mission.

Lindsay Quinney said...

I love that you are doing balloon stuff Mccoy. That is so much fun. I am hoping to maybe see some of that action at the Family party on Sunday!

Gretchen said...

Dawson says he want's to learn ballooning this summer when he comes out. Very cool McCoy.