Monday, March 23, 2009

March Madness!!

We got our chief bracketologist, Kristin, keeping us all organized and hyped up for the big dance. It's fun on the weekends with everyone calling out scores and winners so we can mark them off on our brackets.

6 comments:

Aimee said...

We have some March Madness at our house too ... Who is winning? Who did everyone pick for the champ? I am proud to say that I am in the solid #1 position of our bracketology competition. Yipee! I can't wait to see who ends up dancing the BIG dance!

Kristin said...

Right now McCoy is actually ahead with me a close second. Benjamin put Utah and BYU in the final 4 with BYU winning so he is pretty much out of it.

Mike said...

GOOD JOB BENJAMIN!!! Now that's a true fan! Unfortunately, he can't win, but he gets the moral victory for staying true to his team.

And yes, Aimee is beating me and all of my brothers (and a few of my friends). I guess there is something to be said for picking based on colors!

Sheila said...

I don't even know who's playing. I'm way out of the loop.

Lindsay Quinney said...

I am doing terribly with my March Madness!! I did much better last year.

Gretchen said...

We have watched a few games, but I love the idea of picking to the end. The only problem would be that we don't know what teams are playing and who is good this year.