
We have seen several kindergarten programs over the decades, and so it was a little bittersweet to realize that this was the last one. Benjamin was excited during the week as we approached Wednesday, Dec. 16th, about the program. But, he was a little nervous as we walked up to the kindergarten doors that morning. We sat in the auditorium along with Grandpa Homer, andGrandma and Grandpa Johnson with our fingers crossed, hoping he could do this. Well, it was a Christmas Miracle! He came out and sang with the other kids, he did his parts with the santa hats and the hand gestures. We were so proud of his accomplishment--and it was so cute, too.

3 comments:
Cute program!!!! Proud of Benjamin for being part of it.
I'm so glad Ben did it! Nothing better than the sounds of an elementary Christmas program!
"Must be Santa,,,," I remember that song from my teaching days. Are they still doing that? It would get stuck in my head and I would be singing it for hours!
Post a Comment