I happen to really like Thanksgiving. I like the food and I like the get-together-family atmosphere. You can just eat and sit and talk and whatever. This year we went to the Johnson's for the big feast. There were over 50 at their house this year so it was quite the dinner and crowd. Oh, and great food.
I couldn't resist. In tribute to wonderful Thanksgivings past I turned across the street to see the empty lot that was 7979 Royal Lane. For years Kristin and I and the kids would enjoy two Thanksgivings--sometimes two dinners, definitely two desserts as we shuttled between Grandma and "other Grandma". So, this is how it looks this Thanksgiving 2009.

1 comment:
It's just unbelievable,,oh and way to put a knife in that lovely 'family' feeling you gave me in the earlier pictures..
I can't believe there were 50 people at the Johnson's.. that's nuts! Wow, that picture is dismal.
Post a Comment