Monday, December 14, 2009

December Advent 6



On Sunday, the 6th of December, it was time for Grandma Homer's annual Ornament Dinner. The kids had all been talking for weeks about getting their Christmas Ornaments for the tree this year. We had a nice dinner at mom and dad's and then everyone opened their ornaments. It was fun to have Uncle Bill and Aunt Carol there along with Ashton Carroll up from BYU.
We were pleased that Benjamin didn't throw his ornament across the room this year--he actually likes it. I want to thank mom and dad for a meaningful tradition for the grandchildren.

3 comments:

Janelle said...

That was so funny last year when he did that.. you just can't help but laugh inside when you see a kid truly do what they want with a present (the birthday underware incident!)

I'm sad I missed another tradition... the table looked beautiful as usual.

Grandma H. said...

We were happy that all could come- sorry that Kristin had the headache of the year! Yes, we truly enjoy bringing the grandchildren happiness with the ornament tradition. We love them all...

Aimee said...

I am so sad we missed another great Aunt Elaine party. Hopefully, next year .....