
Kate turned six on the 16th of July. Her cousins where still here so we had a fun day with them going to Timpanogous Cave.


The hike to the cave was quite strenuous so Kate got be carried a lot of the way be me and her dad. Good thing it was her birthday because I couldn't walk for a couple days after I was so sore.

Inside the cold cave with Tessa above and below with all the cousins.


After the cave we had Pizza and cupcakes at our house. She picked out cupcakes with little crowns, glass slippers and a lot of sprinkles.

She got Barbies and little Pet Shops-- nothing could be better for Kate.

She had a second celebration at Uncle Mike and Aunt Kathy's a few days ago. She had a homemade swimming pool cake. The pool is made out of blue jello.

Kate received birthday money from both grandparents so within the hour of all her cousins leaving we headed to Toys-R-Us. She picked out an I Can be a Baby Doctor Barbie. Samantha also had birthday money and so she picked out an I Can be a TV chef Barbie. I think we must be watching to much Food Network. It has been the summer of the Barbies.
1 comment:
so it looks like another fun day that I missed,,,,Kristin- I CAN NOT believe that you hiked up that mountain with that monster Kate on your shoulders. I could barely walk myself up it a few years back.... mad props to you for sure... sheesh.
And what a fun birthday jello cake idea... clever. I'm so glad they're into their barbies. I used to have to play with the neighbors... mom didn't buy me barbies.. tee hee.
Did Kate get my card by the way? I forgot to mention that it was on the stove. Way fun day for you... now no more birthdays until April. Phew.
Post a Comment