
Tonight was the finale for the Next Food Network Star. The contestants have been doing interesting challenges through the weeks that tested their communication skills as well as their culinary skills. The perky little Orem girl went off last week, so tonight we were rooting for the final three as they did test pilots for their hypothetical show. The winner was Aaron, the guy on the end at right. I liked Adam, the guy on the end on left. We definitely didn't like the Romulan girl (second from right). Because of the show our kids have become more aware of cooking. Maybe one day, one of them can take over the kitchen (although tonight my zuchini turned out delicioso.)

1 comment:
I haven't even heard of that show... we even have free cable! Dang, looks like I missed out on something fantastic. I'll catch next season for sure.
Post a Comment