
Of course, I can't leave well enough alone, so I sort of drove us from Flagstaff to sort of loop through the Grand Canyon. Apparently, that's not something you just loop through on the way. Well, at least the kids can say they've been there. It was way more crowded than I thought it would be and a bit nippy and a lot more driving. Anyways, everyone was ready to go home so after getting some Navajo jewelry outside the park, and stopping at the Walmart in Page, we headed home.

Around Filmore we hit a snowsotrm that made the rest of the drive a nightmare, that didn't clear up until about Spanish Fork. It doesn't take long to get used to 74 degrees and sunny days and a white out blizzard was a rude taste of reality. I guess we were glad to be back, but we sure liked the trip.

8 comments:
I am glad you guys finally posted about your trip!! I am so jealous that you were all in such warm weather while we were in freezing Utah! I am glad you guys had so much fun!
I love road trips. I'm glad you had a good time. Welcome back to the freezing cold of Utah!
Sometimes reality is not fun. But we are very glad that you made it home safe and sound!!
Was everyone still friends after all of your driving? You had a lot of fun adventures in one week. I am glad you enjoyed a break from the freezing weather.
I was wondering why you guys weren't posting!! What a great trip. And we went the other way: to Utah to experience and cold and snow. lol
Fabulous trip. Loved the picture in front of the Navajo jewelry place--that place looked like it was hopping. Did you get any after Christmas bargains?
ha ha ha,, bargains!
You guys did some major driving the last two days,, sheesh. All I can say is thank goodness for portable dvd players.
I want to go on a trip during Christmas break. You guys looked like you had so much fun. I loved that your kids were the only ones at the pool. We where just jackets when it gets in the hihg 30's. At this point in the winter I would go for anywhere that is not zero degrees. I also loved the braided hair, and shopping in Mexico. We are glad you had a great vacation.
Post a Comment