
El 31 de diciembre, Noche del Crucero, nos levantamos tempranito y fuimos a Mexico . . . Oops, sorry, I got carried away. Anyways, we got up early in the morning on New Years Eve and put the kids in the car still asleep and headed to Mexico. We crossed the border at Lucasville/Sonoyta and drove another hour south to Puerto PeƱasco. What a drive through some real desert.
We had a great time. We walked around some street markets on the "Rocky Point" and the kids bought things in Spanish. We ate fish tacos and enjoyed the afternoon on the beach. Tessa and Samantha even had their hair braided by someone on the beach. We stayed until sunset and then ate at a fun Pollo restaurante.




5 comments:
How much $ for the hair braiding?? Interesting.
Was the ocean water as cold as the swiming pool? Way to go Benjamin.
The ocean water was warmer and the hair braiding I think was $10.
I want to be more like The Homer's. You guys are spontantous ... I love it. The Mexico pictures look like you had a lot of fun.
It's kind of weird to see the kids running in the ocean in the middle of winter. Cool. Looks like the kids had a blast. The hairbraiding thing looks fun. Did the girls love that? Did they keep it in for a while? Kind of reminds me of the 80's and that whole Bo Derek thing.
The Homer's are spontaneous and they are so cool. A random drive to Mexico for the day,,, my friends kept saying, "they just went down for the day?" ,,, and I'm like, you betcha,, that's my family. It's mexico for crying out loud,, and the beach!
Post a Comment