

Back in DC we headed out to see more of the sites. Kristin went with the kids to see Mt. Vernon and since McCoy and I went there last year, we went to the Spy Museum. It was interesting and we learned some new things there. After that we went back to the Mall to see the Air and Space Museum.
.JPG)
We were tired so we went home for dinner with crabcakes that everyone got at the Farmer's Market they do on Thursdays on the street in front of the apartment. In the evening Kristin made the kids take baths (it was about time) and I went to see a movie with my nephew Jordan. I laughed my head off.
5 comments:
what movie duh?
Tropic Thunder
I wanted to go to the Spy Museum but we didn't have time. I bet it was really cool. Did you learn any good spy moves?
I would love to see tropic thunder. All the ads and stuff look great! You see every movie too.... I want your life
Oh brother,you are funny, Janelle. And I don't see every movie. Duh
Post a Comment