Oh Samantha! You are a little ball of fire and energy. You had very fun dances to do. I would have like being in the beach one. The tap number was great too. I like how you look like you are having fun and your face has a big smile on it. Keep having fun!
Woo woo... Go Surfer Girl! Look at you and you crazy face girl. Great dances Miss Samantha. What were your favorite ones? Sorry I missed the recital. I always love seeing my girls perform.
3 comments:
Oh Samantha! You are a little ball of fire and energy. You had very fun dances to do. I would have like being in the beach one. The tap number was great too. I like how you look like you are having fun and your face has a big smile on it. Keep having fun!
Woo woo... Go Surfer Girl! Look at you and you crazy face girl. Great dances Miss Samantha. What were your favorite ones? Sorry I missed the recital. I always love seeing my girls perform.
whoa weird, I just barely clicked over after leaving a comment and there was a new background...
Post a Comment