Saturday, December 13, 2008

We're Nuts for Nutcracker!!!!

It is Nutcracker time again. The kids have the first performances today. Once again the show is excellent and Tessa does a beautiful job as Clara. Tessa, McCoy and Samantha will be performing Dec. 13th @ 7:30, Dec. 20th @ 2:00, and Dec. 22nd @7:30 pm. Kate's roll as cookie is in a few different performances so if you want to see all 4 kids perform come on December 22nd at 7:30pm.
McCoy as Fritz with his cousin Carter a party boy.

Samantha is a Bon-Bon. One of the cute dancers that come out of the big skirt.
Kate is a cookie that grew with the big tree. She gets taken away by a big mouse-her favorite part.

Tessa is wearing her Clara party dress in this picture.

6 comments:

Janelle said...

Look at that Gingerbread Costume!!!! I love the rosy cheeks. I am SOOOOOOOOOOO sad I'm missing this year. dang. I've never seen Katers dance.... this should be adorable.

Sheila said...

All of the costumes are just fabulous and the little people in them are fabulous too! What a very talented family. And what fun to do this amazing Nutcracker thing as a family. Such an exciting time for everyone. I don't know how you remember so many dances between school, dance recitals and Nutcracker. That's just crazy. Mine brain would be all cookoo! Can't wait to see posts from the cute little dances. Go Homers!

Lindsay Quinney said...

I can't wait to see the nutcracker. Hilary and i will be coming on Monday the 22nd so we can see all the cousins at the same time. We are very excited!!

Grandma H. said...

Grandma and grandpa are so excited to see the Nutcracker on Saturday. Give a cheer for the Homer kids. Cheer!

Keith said...

I'm proud of the kdis--watching them perform on Saturday I felt that weird sense of pride and amazement, like I know these people, I helped create these people, but somehow they were individual from me. They were doing their own thing in their own way to the best of their abilities. Tessa was simply beautiful--she has a nice Calra solo dance that's new this year that was really nice to watch. Good job.

Aimee said...

Everyone looks super cute. I especially like Gingerbread Kate! Mom and I are hopefully going to come next week.