Friday, December 12, 2008

Snow Sprite Delight



We all enjoyed the girls' dancing at their recent studio Christmas recital (Dec. 5th, Friday). Tessa had a featured solo as a "snow sprite" in a Winter Wonderland Snow Dance that Samantha was in also.

Here's another clip--sorry, the camera wouldn't focus, but it's still beautiful.


5 comments:

Sheila said...

Very beautiful. Tessa has such grace and poise! The dance was just very well done. I really wish we could post the whole event, not just these little clips.

Janelle said...

Well, we could post them to Youtube if we wanted to, then we could see the whole thing... ever thought of doing that? You use your same google account to sign up and then change your username for the onscreen name or something.

So, Tessa, it looked like a professional out there. The way your arms and body move with such ballerina grace, I am in awe at your stage presence and movements. You have such fluid motion. So smooth. Again, sorry I missed this. Maybe Keith can make a dance video and I can turn them into a DVD so you and the girls can have all your dancing on 1 DVD... Think about that Keith.... Totally doable.

Janelle said...

p.s.
Is Mad not in the studio dance recital anymore?

Kristin said...

Madeleine goes as much as she can to the studio for dance but with cheer and the high school play she wasn't able to do much for the Christmas recital. You'll see more of her in the spring.

It is actually sad to see her not doing that much ballet right now, especially Nutcracker, but she is loving cheer and all her new high school experiences. I guess we don't do everything forever. How about breaking our that accordian Janelle, says Keith.

Aimee said...

Tessa, you look beautiful! I love your dress.