We all know what a challenge it is for Benjamin to put himself out there. For some reason lately he has been trying to learn "Rudolph" for the Christmas program. He wants me to film him like the other kids in past Christmas's. He puts his CD in and practices at home. Tonight he decided he was going to sing for Grandma and Grandpa. After the first time, I showed him what was on the camera and he asked why he couldn't hear it. I told him he needed to be louder. So, he was standing there thinking and suddenly just broke out into the whole thing. Not bad for the shy guy! Merry Christmas, my little Opie!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

6 comments:
WOW! What a super singer! I think he is on to a new chapter of his life.
Good job Benjamin. I think he's trying to keep up with all of his other talented siblings. He's getting the performing bug!
I am way impressed!!! Benjamin is a stud and he is even on tune. We have watched it 4 times now. Kaitlyn likes watching the song. Alright, now it's Kate's turn to be on the blog. Let's see her dance in her little gingerbread costume.
That was great. I hope he will have the courage to do it at the talent show. It would be so much fun to see him do it again!!
Tuscanee just watched that with me 3 times in a row! It looks like we left too early last night. Good job Ben!
That was soooo cute! Great job Benjamin!
Post a Comment