Sunday, December 21, 2008

Samantha in the News

As if our family obesssion with the Nutcracker wasn't disturbing enough, Kristin and I got up at 5:30 am on Saturday morning with Samantha in full makeup and hair. Along with the Sugar Plum Fairy and some others, Samantha performed some selections from the Nutcracker on the KUTV Channel 2 News program in the morning. It was fun to watch them get the show up and running and the different segments they taped during the news. Samantha did great. We had a fun breakfast at Denny's afterward.


5 comments:

Aimee said...

Wow Samantha you are famous! I wish I would have known tonight ... I would have asked for an autograph. Congrats. I hope Tuscanee growns up to be in the Nutcracker one day.

Janelle said...

That is SOOOOOOO cool Samantha. I'm very proud of you for being on the TV and news. You looked so cute out there performing your little bonbon dance... I think that's what you were. right? I can't wait to see more clips of the Nutcracker.

Marilee said...

Congrats, Samantha. You are doing a wonderful job in the Nutcracker.

Sheila said...

Wow! You are famous! I've never been on tv before. You looked fabulous and so confident. Excellent performance!

Gretchen said...

We are so glad that we know someone famous! Samantha, you were wonderful in the dance!