
We had the folks over for Sunday dinner a few weeks ago. What a nice day. Good food, time to sit and chat, smell the roses, and enjoy doing nothing. After dinner we sat outside in the beautiful weather on the front porch. We raced around in Brad's new dune buggy and watched the kids scootering around the front. Of course, we had lots of fruit and vegetables to eat from the garden, including apple crisp for desert.
4 comments:
I can't wait to have my ride in the dune buggy... um, I have never been one or seen one, and didn't realize there's no doors? Uncle Brad is just too fun with his toys I suppose. I miss being there after Sunday dinner... it's been awhile.
It was a lovely day - I could have sat there for hours.
Looks like the perfect day!
Can I be in your family? You guys have a great life! The flowers look amazing!
Post a Comment