We all enjoyed going to McCoy's first Union Middle School band concert. It was held at Hillcrest High School and they did some songs by themselves, and presented a number with the combined bands of Midvale Middle School and Hillcrest High School. It was fun to see McCoy perform at something that he has really liked. In the video you can see the top of his head above the left shoulder of the boy in the blue shirt.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

5 comments:
Oh boy ,,, that was fantastic! I didn't know McCoy was playing in the band.. Is that an Oboe,,?? I couldn't tell. Wow, you guys have band, cheer, and dance to go to. Is basketball next to add to the list?
what does he play?? Christian is playing in college (music scholarship) and Emi is in percussion.
I forgot to mention that detail I guess. McCoy is playing the trumpet--he really likes it.
He and Dalton can get together and play 76 trombones,, er,, something
That's so cool. You gotta love middle school band. It just really has a unique sound!
Post a Comment