Tuesday, October 27, 2009

I Spy a Black Eye


Well, Madeleine is proud to show everyone her first black eye! I know this sounds weird, but this is something she says has been on her bucket list for a long time. She got conked by someone coming down off the tower during a stunt at cheer practice. It does have a nice shade of purple and maybe she could coordinate it with her wardrobe.

4 comments:

Janelle said...

I think she should coordinate it with her Halloween Costume,,, oh wait,, she's 16, does she trick-or-treat still? hee hee I went Junior year I think.. I got a black eye once when a grounder popped up and hit me in the nose,,ouch.

Grandma H. said...

I have to think that everyone will have a black eye sometime in their life. I can't rmember how many I have had. But it looks good on you Madeleine!!

Sheila said...

That's a good one!

Gretchen said...

Nice shiner!