Madeleine, Tessa, and Samantha performed again this past Thursday, Friday, and Saturday nights in The Frog Prince Ballet. Every year Mountain West Ballet does a spring ballet at the Sandy Amphitheatre. The try-outs were in Feb. and they have been rehearsing since then. There were a lot of rehearsals and with competitions it was a hard production to be a part of. However, once performances started they enjoyed being apart of the ballet. Tessa was the blue jay and had a great part she opened both acts and danced very well. Samantha was a bunny and was in the animal scenes. Madeleine was a court demi-soloist. Madeleine's part was on pointe and she did some great dancing. They were all happy that Grandma and Grandpa Homer were able to see them in the ballet on Friday night.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

6 comments:
Too bad we missed it,,, the bunny costume looks too cute Samantha. So only one more concert on June 12th right,,, then done til fall??
We in the audience were thankful for the lovely weather the night of the Ballet. It was a pleasant evening being with the Homer children. Glad we can be together!! The girls did great!!! as usual.
The dancing girls are at it again. You must be so busy, dancing all the time. Do you dream about dancing? How do you remember all the moves when you are doing so many different dances? I would get so confused.
I wish that we could have seen Frog Prince. I hope that you were able to take lots of pictures. On the one hand I am sad for you that you will not be teaching abroad but I am happy for us that we will still be able to whatch the dancing grandchildren.
I wish that we could have seen Frog Prince. I hope that you were able to take lots of pictures. On the one hand I am sad for you that you will not be teaching abroad but I am happy for us that we will still be able to whatch the dancing grandchildren.
Post a Comment