Monday, May 26, 2008

A Yummy Tradition

One of my favorite Homer family traditions is going to The Little America brunch for a special occasion. Previously we have been to celebrate Grandpa Homers retirement from the Tabernacle Choir and before Grandma and Grandpa Homer left on their mission to Palmyra. Grandpa Homer treated us on Sunday to celebrate Bren's medical school graduation, Bren and Janelle move to Tuscan, and a couple of May birthdays. It was a wonderful occasion as we stuffed ourselves with delicious food.





Like Father...like daughter...they couldn't resist those yummy chocolate fountain strawberries!

4 comments:

Janelle said...

Cute pictures. It's so fun there, I love it!

Gretchen said...

There is nothing like bruch at Little America.

Sheila said...

How old is Keith? Glad you enjoyed it.

Grandma H. said...

I just wish we could do it more often.....I love watching the children & Keith enjoying all the special foods. Maybe we can win the lottery.