

It was a very enjoyable Mother's Day. Although first, I had to deal with the stress of being in charge of the Ward Mother's Day token after Sacrament Meeting. I mean, it's tough enough pleasing one woman in my life, imagine pleasing over a hundred. We gave some nice New Guinea Hybrid Impatiens. I gave a few comments about the diversity of mothers and women in the church not unlike the incredible limitless potential for hybridizing impatiens. And just like the beautiful flowers in the garden, there is no right color, or shape, or texture. In the end, the common value is beauty and life.
I loved the dinner with mom, dad, and Janelle and her family. The food was great and it was fun to see the young mother Janelle deal with whining kids. She couldn't even eat, or talk, and finally had to surrender and leave. Aaah, brings back some memories. Good times.

5 comments:
Nice to see pictures of my "classy" Mom! Your family is beautiful. Love to see how they are growing.
It was a great time,,,,, NOT! I guess your kids can't be perfect all the time. It's my turn for kids to be crying in every picture I suppose..... When I was 'younger' I used to think to myself... my kids won't cry during cousin pictures..... oh bother
Janelle, we were all truly hoping that you would be The One to find the "cure" for cousins crying during pictures.
seriously I know....you may all gloat,,, and I have yet to feed my children nails.... or a bag of nails// cute pic of you and Ben
Craig was in charge of the mother's day gift also. He did an array of flowers, so the women could take a variety. Everyone loved it.
Post a Comment