We enjoyed having Grandma and Grandpa Homer there to cheer on Madeleine and the Who's. I don't think Grandpa was so sure of this Seuss thing at first, but he was hooked when Horton started fighting for the Who's (a person's a person, no matter how small!). After the performance we all headed to Hires for a late dinner/float/onion rings. Grandma even knocked down a hamburger and root beer.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

4 comments:
Madeleine you did such a good job. I am really glad Hilary and i were able to make it. It was really fun!!
Love the hair!!!!!! You are so cute, Madeleine. Way to go!
We had a funt time at Hires.... as soon as I walked in I knew I had to have their onion rings - I can smell them. It's not the best thing to eat at 10:00 but I just did not even care. Yummy Yummy!
Another place I'm going on my list of restaurants to go to.
Do you realize that GP takes the Homer's to Hires after every performance you guys have?? It's seriously a tradition by now...
Cool hair again, and I bet Kristin is excited she doesn't have to do that anymore.....LOVE IT,,,
p.s. I forgot Kristin had Nutcracker coming up,,, so she'll still be busy with rollers and buns.
Post a Comment