Thursday, November 20, 2008

To all of Tessa's Twilight obessed aunts and cousins....

She is watching the movie right now. Her friend's mom's friend rented out a theatre and had permission to show the movie at 8pm--not sure of all those details. She is very excited to see the movie and she hasn't even read the book. I will have her give her review when she returns home.

8 comments:

Janelle said...

Are you kidding me??????? Who rents out theatres?? details on that one please.


First of all,,, you so need to read the books first so you can visualize your own characters,,, but I guess it's kinda hard now since they are on every single magazine cover and news program and all over the web. I'm jealous.

Aimee said...

I am also jealous! Why didn't Tessa invite me. I would have sat in the back and she would have never known I was there. She didn't have to claim to know me. I want details also. What a cool Mom! I can't believe she rented out a theatre and received permission to show the movie early. We are going on Saturday morning. I can't wait! Wow ... I am jealous of Tessa!

Sheila said...

I'm there this morning--10:30. I'm the second one in the family! That makes me the second coolest person in the family.

Lindsay Quinney said...

Tessa we all saw it at midnight. I really liked it a lot. What did you think? I didn't think i would like him playing Edward but he really grew on me!!

Lelani said...

wow, rented a theatre??? I want friends like that. well, I haven't read the books nor has Emi so we're not going (tried to get tickets to go with friends but they were sold out). we'll wait until it dies down and maybe read the book before. Alyssa is going to the midnight show and can hardly breathe she's so excited. ha ha ha

Grandma H. said...

I was reading about the movie in the paper, and all the hype, and about the author, and it hit me!!That is the book that all you ladies on the blog were talking abut. Well, duh! When I'd hear or read about it earlier I thought it sounded like a creepy movie - I mean, who likes vampires???

Keith said...

Oh, they don't "like" vampires, they "loooove" vampires. They're strong, fast, faithful, immortal and deal with the most powerful urges, which they nobley control in order to be with the love of their life. All aspects where a regular real-life "human" man falls short.

Honestly, what's a guy going to do to compete with all that? Sorry ladies.

Grandma H. said...

Keith we love you!!