Sunday, November 23, 2008

Twilight Review

"I really enjoyed the movie. It was all pretty much how I imagined it to be when I read the book. At first I didn't think that who they chose for Edward was a good choice, but he definitely grew on me. One of my favorite parts is when Edward gets out of his car and is wearing his sunglasses. There was quite a bit of humor in the movie which I enjoyed. And despite my dislike of Kristen Stewart as an actress(she played Bella) I think she played the part well. The camerawork bothered me sometimes, but overall I think they did a great job depicting the book on the big screen." -Madeleine

"Even though I haven't read the book I think it was still easy to follow what was going on. Though there were a few times when I had to ask my friends, who have read the book, why some things were. At first Edward kind of creept me out but by the end I realized he was totally perfect for the part. I though it was a fun movie and my favorite part was when the Cullins were playing baseball and the bad guys came. I also really liked the character Alice. She was a fun person. The movie was really funny and suspenseful so I think this movie would be good for lots of different types of people. Now I just have to read the book!!!" -Tessa

3 comments:

Sheila said...

Well girls, glad you enjoyed it. I went Friday morning with a group of friends. I liked it. I thought the beginning part was a little long when they were trying to show the relationship developing. Edward was a little freaky looking at the beginning but he grew on me. I did like the baseball scene and the fight scen at the end when they were tearing up the dance studio. Pretty cool. I'm pretty sure they left the ending wide open for a sequel.

Aimee said...

As I was reading this post I thought Madeleine had written my exact thoughts down. I stopped reading for a minute and checked the blog ... I thought I was reading my own post. How funny that we shared almost the exact same thoughts. I went on Saturday and really liked it. I didn't like the guy they chose for Edward but he grew on me throughout the movie.

Janelle said...

Well, since I was just there talking to you, you all know my opinions. So Tessa and Kristin,,, get READING!