Monday, November 24, 2008

Ugh!

I could have saved nine more dollars. Last Monday I was thrilled to fill up (36 gallons) at 1.86 a gallon and now one week later --1.61 at the same gas station--90 South and State St. That is a 25 cent difference per gallon or 9 dollars in just a week. I really thought it would start to level off in the 1.80's but I am glad I was wrong. Now I will hold off filling up again until I really need it.

6 comments:

Aimee said...

I love to see these numbers! Yea....

Mike said...

We saw it at $1.62 on Sunday but that price is even better! I hope it drops more too.

Sheila said...

You've got us beat now. We're still in the 1.70's.

Keith said...

What's funny is how we drive past a station where we got gas yesterday and notice it dropped a few cents and we get mad. Duh.

BTW, I drove by a Maverick tonight on Center St. in Midvale at 1.54. Wow!

Janelle said...

Today we filled up for 1.50 at Smith's because bren's mom had the ,15 cents off per gallon thing. That's the best! I love that we're bloggin about gas prices too.!

Sheila said...

1.49 today with my Kroger card. Woohoo!