Sunday, November 9, 2008

Seussical

This year Hillcrest High School will be performing Seussical the musical. Seussical is a collection of Dr. Seuss books told using fun songs. The play is about a young boy with a crazy imagination who meets the cat in the hat. The Cat, the narrator, places the young boy into the story and encourages the boys crazy thoughts. The Cat also helps Horton the elephant in his journey to find a friend. This play includes many other characters from Dr. Seuss all from different stories cleverly intertwined together into one plot. Madeleine, in the musical, is playing a "who", (making a special apperance in the Grinch's Christmas Pageant). The play runs this week, Wednesday, Thursday, Friday, and Saturday beginning at 7 o'clock (the play is about 2 hours). Tickets are $8 in advance and $10 at the door, anyone interested in buying tickets let us know.

posted by Madeleine

7 comments:

Cindi said...

I wish I would be in town, that sounds like a fun musical. Good luck as a WHO!

Janelle said...

Oh for crying out loud.....!!! I guess, tape it and I'll see it in a few weeks.... boo hoo

Sheila said...

Four nights is a long run for the show. Good luck Madeleine, take lots of pictures, we'd love to be there but we have some scheduling conflicts. Have an awesome time and don't forget to sleep and get your homework done this week. It's going to be crazy.

Sheila said...

Landon says "We're doing that musical in Lanier middle school too"

Lelani said...

cute! your kids are really into arts and drama. nice!!!

Gretchen said...

Good Luck Madeleine or should I say "Break a leg"

Grandma H. said...

It's on our calendar and we will be there for sure. And we were..