Sunday, November 23, 2008

It's beginning to look a lot like Christmas!


Kristin leads the way every year with our Christmas doings. The kids have been wanting to get going on the tree so it's up tonight. They can't hardly wait for next Sunday's Grandma ornament dinner!


We have this ornament from the year 2000 that the kids take turns putting up first every year.

5 comments:

Sheila said...

Boy, you guys are on the ball! I'm working on bringing the Christmas decor out. Stephen needs to help me get the tree out of the basement and then we'll be on our way. I love Benjamin knowing that he holds all the power in his hand and that everyone is waiting for him to complete the hanging of the ornament.

Lindsay Quinney said...

I love that you have your christmas stuff up already. I am not allowed to put mine up til day after thanksgiving. But this year i am worried about our tree anyway cause of Logan. So i guess that longer i have to wait the less i have to worry about broken ornaments.

Aimee said...

Good for you guys. I need to get the decorations out. Maybe I will make Cindi help me put out the Christmas stuff tomorrow!

Grandma H. said...

I saw Homere's wonderful Chrisstmas House today, and I just wanted to run home and get all the Christmas boxes out. I di not do it. I am not doing christmas this year as we are not going to be here. I will put the Nativities out.

Janelle said...

Way to go Kristin!!! You guys are doing awesome. and yes, you have so much to do in Kristin, that it is understandable that you put it out early. It looked great! Ben was a hoot. Love this new background too. Falling leaves.