Wednesday, April 1, 2009

Beware the Cult of Snuggie!

We always knew that Keith was on the edge--he has finally gone over to the other side. Here he is at the Saturday soccer games embarassing the family name with his new obsession.

7 comments:

Kemi said...

We have that same obsession at our house.

One of us is so possessive of it (*coughnotmecough*) that when the other one of us mistakenly cuddles up with the wrong Snuggie (although they are exactly the same color), it is grabbed right off of our lap, even if we are asleep.

I swear, if the Snuggie had a tie down the front of it, one of us would wear it to church.

(NO IDEAS, KEITH!)

Janelle said...

Are you kidding me,,,, are ,,, you,,, kidding,, me???

I am massively embarassed to call you my brother. What are you thinking???

Lindsay Quinney said...

That is hilarious!! Everytime i see the infomercial for the snuggie i think of your family!

Sheila said...

OH MY!

Lelani said...

ha ha ha okay, that is funny.

Grandma H. said...

and to think that is my first born!!!! Oh well. I'm happy he is happy too.

Gretchen said...

When your at the soccer games who cares about fashion, I just want to be warm.