Thursday, April 30, 2009

Spring has Sprung!




We're really enjoying our front yard this spring. With all the rain and cool weather the bulbs this year are astounding. I love to be out there puttering around when a car slows down to check it out. That's how you make a difference in the world--by stopping people in their tracks.

6 comments:

Lelani said...

oh, come do my yard! I haven't had a nice yard since leaving south salt lake ...

Janelle said...

I miss your flowers! Spring is so beautiful and fresh! I hope you win the improved yard or whatever again this year. You and your family are hard workers and it pays off.

Sheila said...

Your yard is absolutely gorgeous. I would love to just sit on your steps and talk and admire the beauty. My pansies look great this year (except the ones that got chewed up by deer). We had a lot of rain this spring and the plant life is very happy this year.

Marilee said...

Beautiful yard. If you see me on the street just staring, just let me be!

Cindi said...

Your flowers look beautiful. WOW

Gretchen said...

You guys have the most amazing front yard. I want mine to look like that.