
It just wouldn't be Easter without dyeing the eggs on a Saturday evening. The kids had a fun time coloring 6 dozen eggs. BTW, handy thrifty tip: Kristin got the egg dye kits for practically nothing a couple of days after Easter last year at the discount sales after holiday.
4 comments:
6 dozen?? That's like a hundred eggs! hee hee
So, your party looked a lot more organized than ours. Kaitlyn was trying to do all sorts of crazy messy things, you guys have it in control for sure. What will you be doing with all those 72 eggs?
that swing is getting awfully full!
We have eaten a lot of egg salad sandwiches. Yummy especially this time of year.
I love that even the older kids still like the egg coloring. I only did 3 dozen eggs, because Craig and I are the only ones who really eat eggs. By Wednessday Craig just wanted a PB sandwhich.
Post a Comment