Friday, April 24, 2009

Is it still Easter?

We have had such an eggstended Easter what with the Bunny Brunch and the early Easter at the Johnsons' and the egg dyeing and then Easter at the Homer's, that I guess we can still post Easter Day on our blog. This is the Easter that would not end. We took Easter pictures outside with the kids in their Easter outfits and we had a nice Easter dinner at mom and dad's. Ashton was there with some of her BYU roomates. Since they were from Connecticut we all had a lot to talk about.

3 comments:

Janelle said...

I didn't know Easter was in the basement?! Interesting... but fun I bet as usual. I am sad I missed it.

Gretchen said...

We love when holidays last more than just it's normal one day.

Sheila said...

Why is your family so stinkin' cute?!?