
Not just good grades but a 4.0! We promised and so we have to deliver. When our children get a 4.0 we give them more than a pat on the back. We get to go out to a nice place for a meal (not some soup or salad, but a meal, Jerry!) Madeleine and Tessa have worked hard with their schoolwork, dealing with kookoo teachers, and going the extra mile in order to get their 4.0's. We went to the Cheesecake factory this time and had a great time.
6 comments:
Congratulations Madeleine and Tessa!! I only ever got one 4.0 and that was my last quarter senior year! I am very impressed.
Good job Madeleine and Tessa! I never got a 4.0 in high school ... I waited until college to receive my 4.0. Keep up the great work. It isn't easy getting straight A's!
p.s. your food looks tasty!
p.s.
I never got a 4.0... boo hoo. I was struggling and struggling all through middle school to get a 4.0 and always had one stinkin' A -.... I'm proud of my smarty pants nieces. Hey, Keith and Kristin,,, where are your report cards..? I don't think you deserve a nice meal like that without your 4.0... ha ha. You guys definitely deserve it, helping with homework, etc.
We love when they get 4.0's so we can go out to eat (it is rare around our house especially somewhere with a waitress.) This is actually our 6th 4.0 meal. McCoy is already gearing up for next year so he can join us.
Well Tessa and Madeleine, congrats to you both. It takes a lot of work to get the 4.0. You too deserve a good meal and a night out on the town.
Great job Madeleine and Tessa! I never got a cool meal out when I got 4.0's. I love the cheesecake factory. Kristin you got my favorite meal. I also love their strawberry shortcake.
Post a Comment