So we get home with our saucy treat and I opened up the bag and . . . What? I was furious. The kids started whimpering--"daddy, daddy, where is the meat?", they cried.
BTW, the dodo at the window gave us a Dr. Pepper instead of Root Beer.

Make your Stick Figure Family at FreeFlashToys.com![]()
9 comments:
I suppose this is why an old lady in the 1980's screamed on television sets across America, "Where's the Beef?" Those sandwiches look pathetic!
Is that meat on the bun or sauce?
It sounds like you need to black list Arby's!!
Yes, that is the meat/BBQ sauce stuff. This little dab in the middle of a stale bun.
Thanks for killing my appetite.
Even though that meal looks terrible, I think I want some Arby's!
I CAN'T STOP THINKING ABOUT ARBYS!!
Mmmmmm, curly fries....
I love their chicken salad wraps.
Post a Comment