Well there you go. I like this one better because we can see Madeleine,,, even though it takes so long to download....... I wanna see next week a clip of her cheering when they make a touchdown,,, or some other random thing like a high kick or toe touch, or weird cheerleader kick thing,,, or spirit fingers,, or a toss from the air.... well you get the picture right?? I LOVE watching the videos of the kids. It's kinda like being there. I wish I could!
Hello, This is Amanda Nelson(Brady's wife) I tracked down your blog. I am proud to say I finally have a blog! Please check it out!! Cute Family. Brady went to the game opener too!! Go Cougars!
6 comments:
Well there you go. I like this one better because we can see Madeleine,,, even though it takes so long to download....... I wanna see next week a clip of her cheering when they make a touchdown,,, or some other random thing like a high kick or toe touch, or weird cheerleader kick thing,,, or spirit fingers,, or a toss from the air.... well you get the picture right?? I LOVE watching the videos of the kids. It's kinda like being there. I wish I could!
Madeleine chose this clip and posted it. We actually have one of her doing push-ups after they score and a good typical cheer jump.
I agree with Janelle. I can actually see Madeleine really well. Watching her cheer makes me wish I had some type of dancing skill.
We love the video clips. Wish we could see you in person!
Hello, This is Amanda Nelson(Brady's wife) I tracked down your blog. I am proud to say I finally have a blog! Please check it out!! Cute Family. Brady went to the game opener too!! Go Cougars!
If you want to see Amanda and Brady's just click on their blue name above or click below:
http://banelsoncrew.blogspot.com/
Post a Comment